Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 30/05/2024, 19h13
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Image Void Rivals #10

Source AIPT

Today Skybound and Image Comics, in collaboration with leading toy and game company Hasbro, revealed a stacked lineup of variant covers alongside interior pages from Void Rivals #10, the next chapter of the blockbuster series from the Oblivion Song team of Robert Kirkman (Invincible, The Walking Dead) and Lorenzo De Felici (Kroma), along with colorist Patricio Delpeche (The Sandman Universe: Nightmare Country), and letterer Rus Wooton (Fire Power). The latest issue of the epic space opera hits comic book shops on June 26, 2024.

Each issue of Void Rivals promises to take readers further into the Energon Universe, with more familiar faces to appear. In Void Rivals #10, secrets of the Sacred Ring revealed! Void Rivals finally puts the “energon” in their corner of the Energon Universe!

Void Rivals #10 will feature a main cover by De Felici, along with a stacked lineup of variant covers by Cory Walker (Invincible), André Lima Araújo (A Righteous Thirst for Vengeance) & Chris O’Halloran (Ice Cream Man), Marcio Takara (Poison Ivy), and Annie Wu (Hawkeye).

The Energon Universe officially began with the surprise first appearance of iconic TRANSFORMERS character Jetfire in Void Rivals, introducing the historic new collaboration between Hasbro and Skybound, with TRANSFORMERS and G.I. JOE comics finding a new home with the publisher. The series by writer Robert Kirkman (Invincible, The Walking Dead), artist Lorenzo De Felici (Kroma), and colorist Patricio Delpeche (The Sandman Universe: Nightmare Country), along with TRANSFORMERS from writer Daniel Warren Johnson (Extremity, Do a Powerbomb, DC’s Wonder Woman: Dead Earth), artist Jorge Corona (Middlewest), and colorist Mike Spicer (Stillwater, Murder Falcon), introduces a brand-new era for the iconic franchise in this shared universe. The Energon Universe further expanded with the launch of Duke, a limited series from Joshua Williamson (DC’s Superman, Dark Ride), Tom Reilly (The Thing) and Jordie Bellaire (W0rldtr33) and Cobra Commander from Joshua Williamson, Andrea Milana (Impact Winter: Rook) and Annalisa Leoni (Oblivion Song). Beginning in June 2024, limited series Scarlett, from writer Kelly Thompson (Black Widow, DC’s Birds of Prey), artist Marco Ferrari (Frontiersman), and colorist Lee Loughridge (I Hate This Place, Killadelphia) and Destro, from writer Dan Watters (Loki, Universal Monsters: Creature from the Black Lagoon Lives!), artist Andrei Bressan (Dark Ride, Birthright), and colorist Adriano Lucas (Dark Ride, Birthright) will round out the lineup of action-packed G.I. JOE miniseries that introduce the iconic characters of the G.I. JOE and Cobra factions to the Energon Universe. Fans should expect can’t-miss moments from every issue of the Energon Universe, as secrets are unveiled along the path to answering the BIG questions.

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages