Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 06/05/2024, 19h38
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Marvel Mondo Marvel mai 2024

Marvel (re)sort les teasers pour les nouvelles séries Wolverine et X-Factor toutes 2 l'une pour septembre, l'autre pour août :

Les équipes aux commandes annoncées cette semaine donc?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/05/2024, 22h29
mugiwaraya mugiwaraya est connecté maintenant
Dieu vers l'Infini et au delà...

mugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevil
Citation:
Posté par Fred le mallrat
Voir le message
Je pensais à synch pas darwin
J'espère que ce sera lui.

Même si je préférerais Sunspot. Mais bon, Roberto ne correspond pas à la définition.
(Je viens de lire que Hickman voulait faire une ongoing avec lui et Sam quand il écrivait encore les séries X, mais ça ne s'est pas concrétisé car pas assez vendeur. Je suis dégoûté. Ils auraient mieux fait de rester chez les Vengeurs.)

Pourvu que ce ne soient pas des persos qui ont déjà leur propre série.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/05/2024, 22h37
ollieno ollieno est déconnecté
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Je viens de voir passser les annonces de Sotmr, Dazzler...et Avengers 17 ou les mutants se joignent au Earth mightiest heroes....
Vieux 14/05/2024, 20h48
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossierscarletneedle est en 3D comme le Black Dossier
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Source Marvel

C'est Storm qui rejoint Avengers au #17 avec un nouvel artiste en la présence de Valerio Schiti :

Citation:
Yesterday, fans learned an X-Man would be joining the ranks of Marvel’s premier super hero team this summer, and today, it’s revealed to be none other than the goddess herself: Storm is Earth's Mightiest Mutant!

Storm will join the cast of Jed MacKay’s current run starting in August’s AVENGERS #17. The issue will also mark the debut of new series artist Valerio Schiti! Fresh off his bold work on G.O.D.S., the acclaimed artist known for his breathtaking action and dynamic character work takes the helm just in time for this exciting new era.

Krakoa’s tragic fall has made the Avengers realize how vital a mutant voice on the team is, and they’ll settle for nothing less than the most prominent and beloved mutant super hero on the planet! A pop culture icon, Storm has assembled with the Avengers before—in both comics as well as other forms of media—but never like this!

Not only will the Avengers need her Omega-level power for the battles ahead, but they’ll need to rely on her unique expertise and leadership skills as MacKay’s overarching plots involving Kang, the Twilight Court, and more kick into high gear. This only marks the beginning of what’s shaping up to be a monumental period for Storm, as she’ll also headline an all-new solo ongoing series launching later this year!

In the aftermath of BLOOD HUNT and FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X, the Avengers are licking their wounds and reassessing their goals. One member takes the initiative by approaching Storm, hoping to add her strength and perspective to the team’s upcoming missions! And the roster won’t be the only thing shaken up when a deadly threat sets its vengeful sights on Earth!

On the decision to add Storm to the lineup, MacKay said, "When we were putting together thoughts for X-Men, one problem kept coming up—Storm needed to have a presence in a book befitting her status, but it would be weird for her to be on an X-Men team if she wasn't the leader. The solution was simple—she needed to be on the global stage, among equals, and what better place for that than the Avengers? We're excited to bring Storm back to the Avengers and show what adventures she'll get up to as part of Earth's Mightiest Heroes!"

On being the new AVENGERS artist, Schiti said, "As a reader, I am a great fan of Jed's run, and I really love the way he writes the team: not just as fellow soldiers, but as a group of friends with a shared past. At the same time, he doesn't hold back on action and fight scenes! The balance between these two moods is exactly what excites me the most when I have to start a new gig!"

"I have a soft spot for the mutants, so you can imagine my happiness when I knew that Storm was joining the team," Schiti continued. "It's always fun to draw her powers, her body language, and her outfits. There's just one challenge: you always have to remember that she's not just a mutant, she's a goddess!"

AVENGERS #17
Written by JED MACKAY
Art by VALERIO SCHITI
Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
On Sale 8/7
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/05/2024, 20h49
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Ca va faire des étincelles avec Thor.
D'ailleurs, ça va, ils ont l'air bien remis de Blood Hunt...
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/05/2024, 22h43
mugiwaraya mugiwaraya est connecté maintenant
Dieu vers l'Infini et au delà...

mugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevilmugiwaraya est aussi roux que Daredevil
Pff... Et je pensais que la composition de l'équipe ne pouvait pas être plus nulle...

Maintenant, je suis sûr que le prochain titre Avengers sera plus excitant, même s'ils mettent Razorback et Texas Twister dans l'équipe.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/05/2024, 19h25
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Source Marvel

Dazzler, qui est une mini-série, est confiée à Jason Loo et Rafael Loureiro :

Citation:
With the fall of Krakoa, the X-Men’s dream of coexistence has never felt more impossible. Luckily, mutantkind’s very own pop princess has a song that will unite the masses—and paint a big target on her back—in an all-new DAZZLER comic bok limited series! From rising Marvel star Jason Loo (SENTRY, INFINITY PAWS) and extraordinary Marvel newcomer artist Rafael Loureiro, DAZZLER will launch this September as part of the X-Men’s new From the Ashes era!

No stranger to headlining, Alison Blaire enjoyed a successful solo career outside the X-Men in the 1980s with the fondly remembered and long-running DAZZLER series. Now, she’s back to inspire a whole new generation, spreading a message of love and acceptance one sold-out show at a time.

Her tour is for everyone, but backstage, Allison is joined by a crew of fellow mutants: head of security Domino, personal guard Strong Guy, one-man roadie Multiple Man, drummer Shark Girl, and expert publicist Wind Dancer! Anti-mutant fervor has never felt more personal, but anyone who tries to dim Dazzler’s light will just have to face the music!

Out and proud as a mutant and back on the road! Dazzler, Marvel’s glittering mutant songstress, has been in and out of the limelight over the years—but now the time has finally come for her to take center stage! Dazzler embarks on a new world tour, the culmination and celebration of her entire musical career. But while Dazzler may be ready to focus on her music, her celebrity-mutant status and a violent attack may sideline the entire endeavor before it’s even begun…

"Rafael and I are giving everyone backstage access to the greatest show of the decade: the Dazzler World Tour!" Loo said. "Sounds exciting? Not for Dazzler when she’s facing tons of pressure from all sorts of people trying to cancel her shows. But she’s not going down without a fight."

"Ever since I can remember, I've been crazy about two things: music and drawing comics. To think that I would be able to combine both passions in my Marvel debut is beyond my wildest dreams. Not only that, but with such an amazing X-Men character as Dazzler—I absolutely had to jump at the chance!" Loureiro shared.

"When I read Jason’s script, I kept thinking to myself, 'Oh, I'm gonna have so much fun with this!' Now, Dazzler has a special place in my heart, and I can almost hear her singing inside my head with every page that I draw," he added. "I'm honored to be a part of this project, bringing her into the spotlight for all readers and lifting her to her rightful place as a super star!"

Each issue of DAZZLER will also feature all-new song lyrics from Ali’s notebook!

"Get ready to sing along to some new, original songs off of her new album!" Loo added. "Some of them may be about her exes."

DAZZLER #1 (OF 4)
Written by JASON LOO
Art by RAFAEL LOUREIRO
Cover by TERRY DODSON & RACHEL DODSON
On Sale 9/18
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/05/2024, 23h23
EsseJi EsseJi est déconnecté
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Et sur le jeu Marvel Snap on a droit à des belles cartes variants de Dazzler. Un peu trop de hasard autour du perso pour que ça ne se remarque pas.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 16/05/2024, 20h35
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Source Marvel

La future Avenger Storm voit sa série du même nom confiée à Murewa Ayodele et Lucas Werneck :

Citation:
Earlier this week, Marvel proudly announced that Storm, one of comic books’ most iconic super heroes, will be joining the Avengers this August! It’s the first step in what promises to be a renaissance for the beloved character, as Marvel will also be launching an all-new STORM solo ongoing series in October!

Set in the X-Men’s highly anticipated From the Ashes era, STORM will be brought to life by Murewa Ayodele, the acclaimed writer behind Akogun: Brutalizer of Gods, who made his Marvel debut last year with MOON KNIGHT: BLACK, WHITE & BLOOD and I AM IRON MAN, and Lucas Werneck, the superstar artist known for his work on recent X-Men epics like IMMORTAL X-MEN and SINS OF SINISTER. Werneck also designed a stunning new costume for Storm’s exciting new venture into solo storytelling!

Storm has always been a prime protector of the planet. With the loss of Krakoa, that position becomes more important to her than ever. From her new super hero headquarters, Storm begins making decisions that will forecast the future of the Marvel Universe. Her bold actions will stir forces around and even beyond Earth, calling forth enemies that match her strength and determination.

Storm has never needed a throne to rule the skies. Now, watch in awe as this new series elevates her to the heights that only she can reach!

Ororo Munroe has lived many lives. She’s been a thief, a goddess, an X-Man, a queen, and now… an Avenger! She is the most prominent, most respected and most powerful mutant on the world stage—and in that role, she intends to be a force for positive change.

First up: a major meltdown at a nuclear facility in Oklahoma City draws Storm from her Sanctuary in Atlanta—and into a moral conflict that will test her iron resolve! As one of the year’s biggest launches, it’ll be packed with guest stars including Storm’s fellow Avengers, X-Factor’s Frenzy, and more!

On the challenges Storm will face, Ayodele said, "As a fan of Storm, her duties to the X-Men, and what she stands for in various real-world communities, I would like to assure the audience that Storm is in danger. Extremely so. We love Ororo Munroe, and that is why we have crafted a thrilling story that will put the strength of her character on wide-open display."

"But when you’re an Omega-level mutant, few things can test your limits, and even fewer things can shatter those limits," he continued. "For our STORM series, one thing we would like fans to remember is that there are threats that are beyond Omega. Prepare yourselves for an extraordinary display of superheroism that leaves knuckles bloody, knees bashed in, and mountains cratered."

"We are building towards gargantuan conflicts that will shake the universe from Planet Earth to the Dimension of Manifestations," he explained. "We are crafting stories filled to the brim with humanity, love, mystery, adventure, heartbreak, and all-out action."

"Tom Brevoort, the editor behind Marvel’s most universe-shattering events, Lucas Werneck, the incredible artist known for his genius-level attention to design and character work, and I are cooking with supernovas on this series. So join us on this journey that promises to be exciting till the bitter-sweet end. Get ready for an ETERNAL STORM," he added.

"I still can't believe that Marvel gave me this gift," Werneck added. "Storm is a character that I love, and I have so much respect for what this character represents to people. We’re working with so much love and devotion on this project, and I hope that fans enjoy it as much as we're enjoying making it."

STORM #1
Written by MUREWA AYODELE
Art by LUCAS WERNECK
Cover by MATEUS MANHANINI
On Sale 10/2
Réponse avec citation
Vieux Hier, 19h06
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Marvel

Le lore du Spider-Verse poursuit avec la mini-série Spider-Society débutant en août par Alex Segura et Scott Godlewski et opposant les Spider-Men et Spider-Women du Spider-Verse au Sinister Squadron dirigé par une Gwen Stacy en Green Goblin :

Citation:
It’s all been leading to this!

Over the last few years, fans have been reacquainted with Spider-Verse icons and discovered all-new favorites in the blockbuster hit EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE comic book series. Now, see the final evolution of this saga in SPIDER-SOCIETY, a new limited series launching this August.

From acclaimed author Alex Segura (Secret Identity) and rising star Marvel artist Scott Godlewski (MS. MARVEL: MUTANT MENACE), SPIDER-SOCIETY will spin the entire Multiverse into one epic saga! Fans got their first taste earlier this year in a special prelude story in the WEB OF SPIDER-MAN one-shot. That action packed tale saw Miguel O’Hara, AKA Spider-Man 2099, attacked by a new army of villains led by an alternate universe’s Gwen Stacy who became the Green Goblin!

Two more teaser stories in EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE #1 and #4 further set up Weapon VIII and Araña’s involvement. That was only the beginning. In addition to heroes, SPIDER-SOCIETY will introduces a wild cadre of Spider-Villains from the Multiverse known as the Sinister Squadron. It’s a grouping of villains like you’ve never seen, and to defend the very fabric of the universe, Madame Web will recruit every Spider-Hero there ever was for an unprecedented war that will redefine the web of life!

It’s every Spider-Character you love (and some you haven’t met yet)! May the first meeting of the Spider-Society commence! That’s right, every Spider-Person will be in the same room for the craziest assembly the Multiverse has ever seen!

"We've had such a blast building toward and teasing SPIDER-SOCIETY in the pages of WEB OF SPIDER-MAN and EDGE OF SPIDER-VERSE," Segura shared. "I hope readers enjoy the amazing roster of Spider-Heroes we're bringing together to face off a new, but eerily familiar threat."

"Scott Godlewski's the perfect choice to bring our Spider-Verse adventure to life, and his take on the Spider-Heroes, from Spider-Man 2099 to Spider-Ramen, is spot-on," he added. "Readers can expect a wild Multiversal ride full of surprises and fun character moments, evoking the Spider-Verse tales they love. August can't come fast enough!"

SPIDER-SOCIETY #1 (of 4)
Written by ALEX SEGURA
Art by SCOTT GODLEWSKI
Cover by PETE WOODS
Spider-Gwen Variant Cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
Spider-Gwen Virgin Variant Cover by STANLEY “ARTGERM” LAU
On Sale 8/14
Réponse avec citation
Vieux Hier, 19h10
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Le genre de news qui va faire plaisir à Esseji...

Pas sûr de faire.
En plus, ça ressemble beaucoup à Avengers Forever, enfin le dernier "truc" de Jason Aaron...
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages